Sunday, October 20, 2013

2 Juices from Marble Valley Vapors

Pump'in Cheesecake E-liquid
Marble Valley Vapors unique e-liquid blend Pump'in Cheesecake, has rich notes of pumpkin and spices blended into the creamy new york cheesecake with a tasty graham cracker crust.

This is by far my favorite fall/pumpkin vape that I have tried. This is a true pumpkin, and less of that spice. There is a nice graham cracker taste in the background. Very smooth and creamy vape.


From: Marble Valley Vapors

Berried Cucumber E-liquid
Marble Valley Vapors unique e-liquid blend. We've taken a long dripping wet fresh cucumber and gently dipped into a big bowl of berries. Then we tossed it around a bit with some light dressing and made this sweet and fruity tossed cucumber salad vape. Perfect vape for those hot summer days when you'd like nothing better than a berried cucumber.

To me, this is more of a fresh, clean, smooth mint flavor. I'm not getting much of the berry flavor. I wish this was a bit sweeter, but still, another one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment