Friday, November 8, 2013

Everyone who smokes, is getting one of these in their stocking this year!

EGO-EVOD 5-in-1 Rechargeable 1100mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set
single e-cigarette / black / 2.6Ω
  • Atomizer type: EVOD (can change the heating core, without spring)
  • 1100mAh quit smoking rechargeable healthy electronic cigarette
  • Comes with a USB charing cable, adapter, empty bottle, carrying pouch
Instead of throwing in some chap-stick and toothpaste into my stockings this year for Christmas, for $13, I'm going to include one of these starter kits for my remaining smoker friends and family. This kit comes with my favorite basic atomizer, the Evod. Cant go wrong with an Evod. My only complaint is I wish it came with a lower Ohm in this kit, but for the price you cant beat it.

FastTech's price on these stocking stuffers starts at $13 and they come in various colors and quantities of batteries in the kits.

Find them here from FastTech

 

No comments:

Post a Comment