Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Copper Vanilla Clone!

I ordered this from Angel Cigs, first time I have ever ordered from them. I had to ping them after 2 weeks that I placed the order to see if there were any issues with it as it remained in a "processing" status whenever I checked. After reaching out to them, they got back to me with a response within 24 hrs, which was awesome, and sure enough 3 days later it was at my door.

I am in love with this mod... this is also my first copper mod. Let's break this down into some pros and cons shall we?

Cons:
  1. Locking ring does get a little stuck sometimes
  2. Button seems a little crunchy but after making some adjustments, it seems to be better.
Pros:
  1. Looks fantastic
  2. Hits very hard as a copper mod should

My current set up, as in the picture, is with a copper Tobh clone and an Envision drip tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment