Saturday, October 11, 2014

Eleaf Istick

Eleaf Istick

Product Introduction:
iStick is an newly launched battery with a fashionable metallic appearance. With a compact size, you can hold that in the palm, much more convenient for usage and portability. There are four colors for your option: black, silver, red and blue. Meanwhile, the functions are powerful. The highlight is the incremental OLED screen.

This is where I ordered mine, fast shipping. I ordered the pink (red) one and am LOVING it! I take it to work with me now paired with an Aspire Mini Nautilus. Great battery life as well, only finding that I need to charge it once every 2 days. I literally is like a mini MVP but with the option for higher wattage. Very happy with this one, may pick up another one!

From: JoVapes 


No comments:

Post a Comment