Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Pegasus arrived today...

Everything here was purchased from FastTech:
Drip Tip: Here
RDA: Here
Pegasus: Here

Pretty happy so far, took a bit to adjust the top cap so the Dripper was flush to the top of the mod. I wish there was more venting in the tube somewhere. The dripper definitely heats up quickly with a .6/.7 build for some reason, this is a setup you can not necessarily "chain vape" with, leaving time for it to cool down before vaping again. Maybe it's just me and the way I inhale?

Another down side is after adjusting the top and bottom pins for battery rattle, I am unable to use a 2cent fuse with the battery. It just wouldn't fit no matter what I did. I would have to leave the top AND button ring left unscrewed with threads showing if I were to try to fit it into the tube.

RDA also needs to have additional holes drilled. It currently has a small and larger hole on the inner cap and only 1 hole on the outer cap that you choose which hole from the inner cap to line it up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment